Visit the Knot Dice Facebook group to talk with other Knot Dice fans and share your designs.
- Kells - a cooperative game for 1-3 players. Work with your friends to complete the largest Celtic knot design you can.
- Kells: The Book - a cooperative game for 1-3 players. Complete Celtic knot designs over several rounds.
- Kells: The Abbey - a cooperative game for 1-3 players. Complete designs on a vertical wall built of dice.
- Knot So Fast - a fast-paced competitive game for 2 players. Complete your designs faster than your opponent.
- Knot So Fast Too - a fast-paced competitive game for 2-4 players. Complete your designs faster than your opponents over a series of round-robin matches.
- A Celtic Yarn - a puzzling competitive game for 2 players. Find a strand of yarn that stretches from one side of a tangled knot to another.
- Osbox - a competitive game for 2 players. Slide dice into a grid to complete knot designs.
- Trí na Coillte - a competitive game for 2 players. Chase your opponent's token traveling over paths through the woods.
- Snakes - a competitive push-your-luck game for 2 players. Drive your snake farther away than your opponents'.
- Knot the Whole Story - a cooperative storytelling game for 2-4 players. Tell a story that follows the twists and turns of the dice.
- Distance - a competitive game for 2 players. Move your two tokens as far as possible from each other following the paths on the dice.
- Minarets - a competitive game for 3-4 players. Construct the best possible buildings with your two partners.
- Completion Puzzles 1 - starting with a set arrangement of dice, complete a design in as few turns as possible.
- Completion Puzzles 2 - a slightly more difficult variation on completion puzzles 1.
- Transformation Puzzles - starting with a set completed design, transform it to another completed design in as few turns as possible.
- Creation Puzzles - create symmetrical designs using the given dice.
- Building Puzzles - build three-dimensional shapes with complete designs on all visible faces.
- Wall Puzzle - find a design that works on the top of a "floor" of dice so that when disassembled and reassembled it also works on the side of a "wall" of dice.
- Oxvo - sliding the dice around like a 15-puzzle, form the longest possible path in the fewest possible turns.
These are brand new puzzles and games released online (the rules are not included in the box). They require up to 36 original dice.
- Knot Limes - using the same dice as your opponents, fill in a 4x4 area while trying to complete designs, connect similar dice, and fill certain rows and columns with specific dice.
These games and puzzles require both the original dice and the new Knot Dice Squared.
- Hedgerows - a competitive game for 2 players. Complete larger designs on your side of your hedge than your neighbor.
- 4 Get Me Knots - a solo game. Complete as many designs as possible with different numbers of dice in them.
- New rules to incorporate the new dice into games of Kells, Kells: The Book, Kells: The Abbey, Knot So Fast, Knot So Fast Too, Knot the Whole Story, Distance, and Minarets.
- Simultaneous Puzzles - complete given designs while other puzzlers are working on different designs in the same row.
- All-new Creation Puzzles, Completion Puzzles 1, Completion Puzzles 2, Transformation Puzzles, and Building Puzzles.